Page 3 out of 4 Pages
- Can I call someone who is not using the VoipTiger service?
- Can I access my voicemail when I'm not at my phone?
- Are VoIP calls cheaper than calls on traditional telephone networks?
- Are there any monthly charges or hidden costs?
- Will my DID for Dublin work for both incoming and outgoing calls?
- Will I be able to keep my VoIP telephone number if I later decide to transfer my service to another provider?
- What is VoIP and how does it work?
- What do I choose - PC-based telephone or hardware or equipment-based VoIP services?
- My VoipTiger Geographic Number has been cancelled. I did not request for cancellation and I was not informed or aware of an expiry date. How can I reactivate my number?
- I live in Spain and I need a DID or a VoIP number that is in Dublin. Do you provide this service, if so how much would it cost me?
- Small (40 FAQs )